NOW HIRING: Full Time Assistant Visual Merchandiser.
We are looking to grow our visual merchandising team across Radyr and Wenvoe and seeking a full time VM to be based across both sites!
The candidate will be required too:
- Be creative, enthusiastic, strategic and driven
- Work well within a team environment and be able to confidently present ideas and plans to the wider team
- Work in both centres, commuting between both Pugh’s Garden Village Radyr and Wenvoe, depending on projects.
- Full UK driving license
- Work alongside senior Visual Merchandisers to create appealing and eye-catching visual displays
- Act in alignment with Pugh’s culture, ethos, products, brand image and target audiences
- Implement displays to promote new products and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Monitor costs and work within a budget
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographic behaviour and design trends
- Previous visual merchandising experience
- Computer Literate
- Prop design and build experience
Full Time Position
Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
Variable hours at key times of year eg. Christmas Launch
To apply please send a full CV to email@example.com
Chosen candidates will be given a brief and required to present at interview stage