The Yucca Elephantipes is native to South America. They prefer a light or sunny spot in the home, although not direct sunlight. If cared for correctly, this plant will provide many years of pleasure. Water moderately - the soil should be kept moist but not too wet. The soil may be kept a little drier in the winter than in the summer. Apply plant food once every three months. Desired temperature 18-24 degrees C.
- BrandPugh's Garden Village
Write a review about "3-Stem Yucca Elephantipes"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “3-Stem Yucca Elephantipes” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
We are currently only fulfilling deliveries through our webshop to a select number of local post codes (CF3, CF5, CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF71, CF72 and CF83) to ensure we can offer a completely safe working environment for our staff. Given time this may evolve depending on location and staff and we are monitoring it daily. Please email email@example.com for any enquiries regarding postcodes different to those currently listed.
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.