This quarter-standard bay tree is from Laurica Bay Trees in Belgium, considered one of Europe's best bay tree growers. A beautiful, bushy 25-30cm head sits on a 50cm stem. The overall height is around 90cm.
Bay Trees make a lovely statement outside your front door or on a patio, or of course the leaves can be used to flavour your cooking!
Suitable for our 30cm and 33cm Heritage Garden Pots when planted up. Pots in photo not included but sold separately.
- BrandPugh's Garden Village
Write a review about "Bay Tree (S)"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Bay Tree (S)” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
We are currently only fulfilling deliveries through our webshop to a select number of local post codes (CF3, CF5, CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF71, CF72 and CF83) to ensure we can offer a completely safe working environment for our staff. Given time this may evolve depending on location and staff and we are monitoring it daily. Please email email@example.com for any enquiries regarding postcodes different to those currently listed.
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.