Westland Orchid Potting Mix is ideal for healthy growth and abundant flowering. With the perfect blend of sermais granules as well as pine bark for airflow and drainage.
- Essential nutrients for healthy growth
- Specialist blend
- Contains water-retaining Seramis
- Contains unique Seramis granules for optimum water and nutrient availability
- Added pine bark for airflow & drainage resulting in healthier root development
When to Use
How to Use
Potting and re-potting
Choose a pot with just enough room for the roots.
Fill one third of the pot with orchid potting mix. Place the orchid in the pot and carefully spread out the roots. Gently hold the plant by its stem and fill around the roots. Tap the pot to settle the potting mix–do not firm down.
Orchids may need anchoring in the pot with a stick or with wire
Re-pot just after flowering or during the period when new growth and new roots appear
Remove dead and shriveled roots but leave potting mix attached to healthy plump white roots. Do not worry if a few roots grow outside the pot—re-pot only when growth starts to suffer
- During the growing and flowering season, feed your plants with an orchid feed diluted in rainwater
- Feed every second watering in the active growing season (spring/summer) and every fourth watering in the winter
- Orchid roots will rot easily if they are kept in wet conditions. It is therefore essential to water sparingly, ideally once a week.
- Orchids prefer high air humidity. Misting 1-2 times a week to the aerial roots and foliage will help replicate the plants natural growing environment
- Supplier codeWestland Horticultur
Write a review about "Orchid Potting Mix (Enriched with Seramis)"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Orchid Potting Mix (Enriched with Seramis)” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Our current dispatch time is approximately 7 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We endeavour for your order to be delivered sooner than this and we have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free across South Wales. They can be delivered across South, South West, Mid Wales and East Wales as far west as Swansea, North as Abergavenny and East as Newport.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your postcode is not accepted at the checkout page and let us know which set you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.