Part of the fig family, this is a gorgeous plant with stunning variegated green leaves that have a touch of pink and white at the edges. The Belize is surprisingly easy to care for just needing some regular maintenance to keep it looking amazing. It not only looks great but is also good at purifying the air in your home!
- Size: 50cm tall and in a 17cm nursery pot
- Light conditions: indirect, bright light (for example not on a windowsill that gets direct sun at any point in the day)
- Neediness: relatively easy to care for and forgiving of non-intentional neglect, however it's large waxy leaves need occasional dusting with a damp cloth and avoid overwatering. Rotate regularly to ensure even growth
- Watering: Water weekly throughout the warmer months but only if the soil is dry to touch - get it wrong and this plant will let you know by dropping its leaves. Water less frequently during the cooler months. Do not allow soil to become soggy as this could damage the roots.
- Ideal location: bedrooms, living rooms, corridors and studies
- Rate of growth: fast growing, in the right conditions. You can expect a height of around 1 to 1.5m for a well-cared (and not regularly pruned) Ficus Elastica. Constant pruning will help encourage new growth off the sides of the central stem.
- Temperature: keep at normal room temperature, avoid cold draughts and sudden changes in temperature. Do not allow the temperature to drop below 12°C during the winter months.
- Pets: this plant is toxic to cats and dogs, so please keep away from any curious furry friends.
- Width in cm50
Write a review about "Rubber Plant (Ficus Elastica) Belize"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Rubber Plant (Ficus Elastica) Belize” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Our current dispatch time is approximately 7 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We endeavour for your order to be delivered sooner than this and we have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free across South Wales.
If your postcode is not accepted at the checkout, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) you are interested in and your location.
Please email email@example.com if your postcode is not accepted at the checkout page and let us know which set you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.