This exclusive William Morris collection brings the beauty of nature to the forefront and encapsulates timeless garden design. Inspired by the 19th century’s most celebrated designer, these planters will add a Victorian flourish to any outdoor space. Inspired by nature and William Morris’ Willow Brough floral design, the collection offers elegant but contemporary ceramic containers with a high-quality finish. Woodlodge pots have a reputation of excellence and expertise in the design and distribution of gardenware and horticulture products. The new range, in collaboration with the William Morris Gallery, supports events, exhibitions and educational projects to celebrate the collection and the life and continuing influence of his work. Sizes: 1 x 40cm pots, 1 x 33cm pot. Pink leaf design. Frost proof. UV Resistant.
Write a review about "Set of 2 Pink William Morris Pots 40cm and 33cm"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Set of 2 Pink William Morris Pots 40cm and 33cm” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30. For Gardening, Christmas Shop, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders under £30 is £4.95 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
Delivery will be FREE for all orders over £50 to postcodes mentioned above.
Please email email@example.com for any enquiries regarding postcodes different to those currently listed.
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.