Senecio Herreianus, commonly known as string of beads, is a unique, quirky succulent with intriguing, trailing stems of oval, bead-like leaves, that many people enjoy adding to their indoor gardens.
Perfect for adding new dimensions to your house plant displays, the string of beads plant needs room to trail so they are perfect for cascading over the edges of shelves or even in a hanging pot from your ceiling.
They make a great addition to a beginner plant parents house as, like most succulent plants, the string of beads requires little care.
- Size: Comes in a 12cm nursery pot. Currently 10cm but these beauties are fast growing and can get to 1m long!
- Light: Likes bright, indirect light. Some morning or late afternoon sun would be a bonus.
- Water: Senecio are very drought tolerant, storing water in their leaves. Allow the soil to start to dry out between watering. Do not over-water or allow the plants to sit in water.
- Temperature: Warm room temperatures of 21-24°C are perfect in summer. Cooler winter temperatures around 13-16°C will help to maintain good plant health and encourage blooming.
- Feed: A weak solution of balanced fertiliser once a month during summer would be ideal
- Care Tips: Simply trim to desired length if they become too long or straggly.
- Pets: Mildly toxic if eaten. Keep away from children and animals.
- Width in cm10
Write a review about "String of Beads"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “String of Beads” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Our current dispatch time is approximately 7 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We endeavour for your order to be delivered sooner than this and we have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free across South Wales. They can be delivered across South, South West, Mid Wales and East Wales as far west as Swansea, North as Abergavenny and East as Newport.
Please email email@example.com if your postcode is not accepted at the checkout page and let us know which set you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.