Garden Centre Housekeeper/Cleaner
We are looking for a part-time cleaner to join our team at Pugh’s Garden Centre in Wenvoe.
20 hours a week, flexible.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to maintain a daily high standard of cleanliness across our facilities including customer toilets, staff toilets and departmental areas.
The position will require daily rotational cleaning checklists to keep levels high throughout the day and follow health and safety regulations at all times.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene to exceed customer expectations.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of all door handles and shared equipment/areas in line with current COVID19 safety guidelines
- Cleaning toilets to a high standard and replenishing toilet paper and soaps with hourly spot checks on all customer toilets.
- Cleaning the shop floor and offices by emptying rubbish bins, dusting shelves and wiping down communal surfaces
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
Previous cleaning experience is desired. PPE will be provided for when working on the shop floor.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com with the subject line 'Cleaner Application'.