The Orange Tree Restaurant - Chef de Partie
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and hardworking Chef de Partie to join our team in The Orange Tree Restaurant. The successful candidate will be passionate about food and hospitality and eager to learn.
The role will involve working alongside our chefs assisting them in various tasks including but not limited to cleaning and assistance with food preparation.
You will be working sociable hours (no evenings) and the salary is £22,000 per year. The role will be full time and we are ideally looking for candidates to begin immediately.
- Ensure efficient time and motion at all times.
- Understanding of assigned task standards.
- To ensure the plate and pot wash areas are functioned to high standards as required at all times.
- To maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and up keep of equipment.
- To ensure daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules and cleaning duties are carried out as instructed by senior chefs.
- Assisting chefs preparing meals.
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
- Enthusiasm for food, fresh produce and cleanliness
- Excellent communication skills and ability to listen to other team members and management
- Great team player
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
To apply, please send a full and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org