Weekend Café Supervisor (Radyr)
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and hardworking weekend supervisor to join our team in our express coffee shop, The Walnut Tree, located inside our Food Hall at Pugh's Garden Village Radyr, Tynant Road, Cardiff, CF15 8LB.
Weekends | £10.90 per hour depending on age/experience.
Working pattern: Saturday 09:00-16:30pm, Sunday 10:00-16:30pm.
What you’ll do You’ll be a positive role model – engaging, training and supporting your team in completing restaurant activities. As our Supervisor you’ll also:
- Perform daily checks to make sure the restaurant is safe, secure, operational and presentable for our customers
- Encourage your team to deliver the restaurant's success measures and be confident in suggesting areas for improvement
- Take charge and guide the team if there’s a problem to resolve
- Be hands on and lead by example with any tasks which need completing
To be successful You’ll take ownership and direct the team, knowing when to step in and help your colleagues. We’re also looking for:
- Good communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to exceed customer expectations and resolve queries
- Basic EPOS skills and basic IT skills
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with people from all walks of life
- Drive ideas to help improve restaurant sales
- Flexibility to work a range of shifts
You must be aged 18 or over to be The Walnut Tree supervisor. Previous experience in a similar role is also essential.
To apply, please send a full and up to date CV to email@example.com
Pugh's Staff Wellbeing Benefits
As a permanent employee of Pugh's, after passing your probation period you will be entitled to the following
- 20%-50% Staff Discounts
- One free hot drink per shift (Hospitality staff only)
- Monthly Prize Draws worth £100
- Individual Staff Life Insurance
- Health Assured - Staff Health & Well-Being Support Scheme
- Yearly Personal Development Reviews
- £30 Uniform Allowance
- Yearly Holiday Giveaway