Dracaena Marginata is an attractive plant with green sword-like, red-edged leaves. Native to Madagascar, the eye-catching spiky tree is known as a great entry plant for newbie house plant parents - it's easy to care for, drought-tolerant, and nearly indestructible.
They should be planted in well-draining soil and watered regularly during their growing season. Though they can thrive in a variety of light conditions, they do best with indirect bright light. In addition to adding beauty and visual interest to your space, they are also beneficial in removing harmful chemicals from the air in your home!
This Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata) comes in a beautiful, decorative monochrome pot making them a great gift idea or you can treat yourself to a new striking new shelf feature! Please note, there are various pot designs and yours will be chosen at random as a nice surprise!
They also help to purify the air in your home, making them a gift that really does keep on giving.
- Size: 35cm tall in a 7cm decorative pot
- Light: Can thrive in a variety of light conditions, but do best with indirect bright light
- Water: Keep in well-draining soil and water regularly during the growing season
- Care Tips: Easy to care for! Great for beginner house plant parents
- Pets: Toxic to pets, keep away from your curious furry friends.
- Supplier code00040
Write a review about "Mini Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata) in Decorative Pot"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Mini Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata) in Decorative Pot” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Please note, our current lead time for dispatch is approximately 10 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please note this does not include gift vouchers as these are posted 1st class via Royal Mail.
We have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free across South Wales.
If your postcode is not accepted at the checkout, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) you are interested in and your location.
Please email email@example.com if your postcode is not accepted at the checkout page and let us know which set you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.