No trip to Pugh's Garden Village would be complete without a visit to one of our beautifully decorated and relaxing cafe's or restaurant...
We are so pleased to be able to announce that our restaurants and coffee shops are back open! As you will be aware there are safety guidelines that we have had to implement for the safe reopening of our catering facilities but we are looking forward to welcoming you back, albeit a bit different to what you are used to, Pugh’s new norm will be as follows:
- Please adhere to 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- Card payments only.
- You will be required to wait at the entrance before being taken to a freshly sanitised table.
- Hands are required to be sanitised upon entry and sanitising stations will be available inside.
- We have implemented a track, trace and protect system at each of our restaurants where one of our greeters will take details of one member of your party, it is a legal requirement that these details are retained safely for 21 days in case of a COVID 19 outbreak.
- Table service will be carried out, you will not be required to order at till point.
- A maximum of 6 people in one party from no more than 2 households.
- Initially we will be offering a reduced menu, please bear with us whilst we find our feet, this menu will grow over the coming weeks.
- You may be required to queue before a table becomes available, please be patient as we only have 30% of the previous capacity available.
- All staff will be wearing PPE, please be patient with our new way of working whilst we find our feet.
- No need to book a table, it’s first come first serve on the tables or a waiting system if full.
Again we would like to thank you for all your support to date with regards to the social distancing measures we have needed to implement.
The Pugh Family
The Orange Tree Café/Restaurant
The Pugh Family would like to welcome you into our Award-Winning Café Restaurant, The Orange Tree at Pugh’s Garden Village Wenvoe. All our food is freshly prepared in the Orange Tree Kitchen by our talented in-house chef, and where possible using locally sourced, Welsh produce. All our eggs are free range from local farms. We serve rustic, traditional home-cooked food for breakfast, lunch and light bites. Gluten free, Vegan & Vegetarian options available.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-4:30pm Sunday 10:30am-3:30pm
The Watering Can Coffee Shop
The welcoming staff and vibrant atmosphere makes The Watering Can the ideal place to meet with friends, stop by on the school run, or take a time out from that cycling trip or hike along the Taff Trail.
Whether it’s for a quick coffee, a leisurely lunch or a slice of cake, the Watering Can boasts various seating areas, including a beautifully bright conservatory and outdoor patio area – both of which offer picturesque views of Castell Coch in keeping with the wholesome, local theme. Dog walkers can also take advantage of our indoor and outdoor dedicated dog-friendly seating areas complete with fresh water bowls for your four legged friends.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-4:30pm Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
The Walnut Tree Express Coffee Bar
The Walnut Tree Coffee Bar, named after the Walnut Tree Viaduct in Taffs Well, is on hand if you need a quick cuppa, a cake or a cold snack. Here we use 100% Compostable Coffee Cups, cutlery and containers to save onsite energy and reduce the amount of waste in landfill. We also have outdoor seating and an outdoor children's play area.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30am-4:30pm Sunday 10:30am-3:30pm