Westland Houseplant Potting Mix is a specialist mix of wood fibre and perlite for airflow as well as drainage. Ideal to use for potting or re-potting most indoor plants. This free draining mix promotes healthier growth and greener leaves for an outstanding indoor garden.
- 4L bag
- Added Seramis granules for water management
- Essential nutrients for healthy growth and also greener leaves
- Specialist blend
How to Use
Potting and Re-potting
- Water plant well and allow to drain
- Choose a pot around 3-5cm larger than the old one with drainage holes
- Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and carefully remove the plant from its pot
- Holding it upright and in the middle of the pot,carefully fill with potting mix around the sides until the pot is full
- Tap the pot to settle the mix and water well
- Westland Houseplant Potting Mix contains sufficient nutrients to feed plants for approx. 6 weeks
- After this period, feeding should commence with a separate feed
- Feed every second watering in the active growing season (spring/summer) and every fourth watering in the winter
- Under or over watering houseplants are one of the main causes of the plants failing
- Do not allow the plant to sit in water or sodden compost as this will stunt root growth and prevent air movement around the roots
- It can also make the plant more susceptible to pests and diseases
- Overwatering can cause leaf yellowing and loss, and a shortened flowering period.
- Equally do not allow the compost to dry out completely as this can also cause damage to the plant
- Regularly checking the compost to see if it is still moist in the summer months (less frequently in the cooler months) is the best way to ensure proper watering
- Supplier codeWestland Horticultur
Write a review about "Houseplant Potting Mix (Enriched with Seramis)"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Houseplant Potting Mix (Enriched with Seramis)” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Our current dispatch time is approximately 7 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We endeavour for your order to be delivered sooner than this and we have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free across South Wales. They can be delivered across South, South West, Mid Wales and East Wales as far west as Swansea, North as Abergavenny and East as Newport.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your postcode is not accepted at the checkout page and let us know which set you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.