The renowned steel-making town of Pittsburgh appropriately gives its name to these heavy duty and highly durable firepits. Complete with an oiled steel bowl that sits on three sturdy legs, the Pittsburgh Firepits are a very practical design that has been designed to emphasise functional elegance. The Pittsburgh range of firepits are available in small, medium and large sizes and are designed to develop a rustic oxidised surface over time, complementing any garden setting.
- BrandLa Hacienda
Write a review about "Pittsburgh Fire Pit (Medium)"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Pittsburgh Fire Pit (Medium)” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
We are currently only fulfilling deliveries through our webshop to a select number of local post codes (CF3, CF5, CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF71, CF72 and CF83) to ensure we can offer a completely safe working environment for our staff. Given time this may evolve depending on location and staff and we are monitoring it daily. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries regarding postcodes different to those currently listed.
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.