Keep your fingers safe from the heat, whether you’re taking your time while turning small items on the barbecue or transferring hot pans from cooking grates to countertop. The Premium Gloves are designed with a flexible, heat-resistant material to help you easily handle all your barbecue tools and keep you safe and comfortable while barbecuing over an open flame. Silicone on the palms give you a definitive grip, so you can turn, flip, and move items without fear of slipping utensils or pans. Finished with long cuffs and striking red accents, the Premium Gloves also cover your wrists – keeping you protected while looking sharp. Material: Shell: 100% Aramid | Lining: 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Please Note: - These gloves have been tested / certified to resist temperatures up to 250°C/482°F. - Do not use this product if it is damp or wet. Moisture will reduce the effectiveness of its insulation. - Always exercise caution when transporting cast-iron cookware. Cast-iron cookware transfers and retains significantly higher heat than the air temperature in the barbecue. - This product is not intended for prolonged contact and is not fireproof.
Write a review about "Premium Barbecuing Gloves L/XL"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Premium Barbecuing Gloves L/XL” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
We are currently only fulfilling deliveries through our webshop to a select number of local post codes (CF3, CF5, CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF71, CF72 and CF83) to ensure we can offer a completely safe working environment for our staff. Given time this may evolve depending on location and staff and we are monitoring it daily. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries regarding postcodes different to those currently listed.
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.