An easy-to-use organic based feed ideal for stronger, healthier flowers, fruit and vegetables.
- Provides rapid and long lasting organic growth
- Balanced nutrients
- Builds soil fertility
- Increase crop yield
- Ready to use
- Encourages strong, healthy root growth
- Supplier codeWestland Horticultur
Write a review about "FISH, Blood & Bone"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “FISH, Blood & Bone” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Our current dispatch time is approximately 7 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We endeavour for your order to be delivered sooner than this and we have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free across South Wales. They can be delivered across South, South West, Mid Wales and East Wales as far west as Swansea, North as Abergavenny and East as Newport.
Please email email@example.com if your postcode is not accepted at the checkout page and let us know which set you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Our Contactless Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order is out for delivery
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive with a face mask and fresh gloves on
- When our driver arrives, they will offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side or doorstep depending on which goods you have ordered and leave the delivery note with your goods.
- Once offloaded, our driver will ring your doorbell or phone you and step back beyond 2 metres while you check the delivery (if you are in).
- Once you have confirmed that all is OK our driver will leave. Please note: if you do not answer after 1 minute, a photo of your goods will be taken as proof of delivery and our driver will leave.