Multi-Purpose Compost – How Does BIO3 work?
1. BOOSTS PLANT GROWTH
The natural nutrient rich fibre locks on to the root as it grows. This ensures the fast, effective transfer of nutrients and also moisture into the plant.
2. PROMOTES ROOTS & SHOOTS
Creates the optimum structure and air spaces in the compost to deliver the very best root growth.
3. SUSTAINABLE GOODNESS
Stores moisture and nutrients for longer and releases when required.
Suitable for growing all plants; from seeds to flowers to fruit and vegetables. This compost is also great for seed sowing, containers and pots.
N.B The open structure of this compost may not be suitable for very fine seeds and we recommend using John Innes Seed Sowing Compost.
- BrandJohn Innes
- Supplier codeWestland Horticultur
Our current lead time for dispatch is approximately 5 working days from the date your order is placed (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please note this does not include gift vouchers as these are posted 1st class via Royal Mail.
We have a fantastic team that are working very hard to remain safe whilst dispatching orders as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through your orders. Thank you.
Please note, minimum order for delivery is £30.
For Gardening, Garden Accessories, Outdoor Heating, Cooking & Accessories, Plants & Indoor Living Products delivery charges for orders of £30 is £4.95 and free over £50 to all postcodes below
- CF14, CF15, CF5
- CF10, CF11, CF23, CF24, CF62, CF63, CF64
- CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83
- NP10, NP13, NP18, NP19, NP23
For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecues delivery is free and these products can be delivered across all of South Wales and as far as Bristol, Gloucestershire and Hereford.
If your postcode is not accepted at the checkout, please email email@example.com with the product(s) you are interested in and your location.
**If ordering a pre-order product, please make sure to read the product description carefully. Pre-orders will be processed and delivered in line with dates stated in product description.**
How Pugh's Delivery Will Work:
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have placed and successfully paid for your order. Your order will then be handled by our skilled logistics team.
- Once your order is due out for delivery, you will receive a further email to let you know it is on its way! For larger items, a driver may call you to ensure you will be home to accept your order or arrange a suitable safe place to leave it.
- Our Pugh's driver will arrive and offload your products onto the driveway, kerb-side, doorstep or agreed safe place.