Now Hiring: Marketing Assistant (full time)
Are you a graduate seedling looking for a diverse marketing position to bloom? We are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant here at Pugh’s to join our Marketing team who is vibrant, creative, and savvy with all things digital as well as being enthusiastic, and innovative.
We’ve nurtured our marketing in house over the past few years and now we are looking to plant a new seed and grow our team!
The candidate will be working alongside the Marketing Executive to manage the social media accounts across two garden centres, producing content for the websites, internal signage and POS, supporting the execution of events, helping to promote the brand and helping with the marketing campaigns across a selection of platforms including within the shop and online.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will support the Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the business. You will be involved in the following;
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with the full marketing mix
• Helping to manage marketing campaigns
• Produce copy/content for the website/email marketing
• Managing social media accounts under direction
• Monitoring analytics and insights and reporting on campaigns
• Supporting any events within the garden centre
• Liaising across departments and working closely with our cultivation team
As a Marketing Assistant you will have the following;
• A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing
• Experience within marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role is preferred
• You must have strong copy-writing skills, have a keen eye for detail and understand the concepts of digital marketing
• You would have ideally managed social media accounts - Facebook, twitter etc
• Previously worked within an organisation where you have worked with people at all levels
• Photoshop Skills
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Hiring: Garden Care Assistant (full time)
Join our friendly Pugh's family of staff in our vibrant and popular Garden Centre!
We are developing a new ‘Garden Care’ department with a new vision and a fresh approach to our merchandising. So, we are looking for an enthusiastic team member to help us deliver this vision and become an integral part of the purchasing and sales processes. This role could provide an excellent career development opportunity within the Pugh's Garden Village team!
This role would require;
- An ability to work in a busy and demanding garden centre shop, where flexibility and team work are essential
- Confidence to deal with customers, colleagues and suppliers in a positive manner
- Organised and disciplined attitude, with a desire to learn and develop new skills to enable us to continue to improve our retail standards
A knowledge of gardening/garden products could be an advantage however not essential. Previous retail experience is desired however not essential.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.